Archive & Categories
Join Our Mailing List
Posted by Alvaro under: News
UPDATE: We’ve created a trial version of our Campus with some of our videos, so you can watch them for free and check the quality of our audiovisual resources. Just click here.
We’ve always tried to give teachers as much information as possible so they can decide whether our resources might be a good acquisition for their classes. That’s why you can preview the videos in low-resolution, and we also send free samples to our subscribers of the activities included in our new materials. From now on, we’d like to go one step further, offering teachers the possibility to get the first two episodes of “Rumbo a Machu Picchu” for free, so you can see the kind of activities we design, and the quality of our videos and audio files.
We’d like teachers to see how Bablingua works, from the registration process to the download of the resources. If you’d like to benefit from this offer, just follow these easy 6 steps:
- 1. Open a free account if you don’t have one yet, and log in.
- 2. Go to the Cultural Corner section.
- 3. Click the “$0.00 Add to Cart” buttons of the Rumbo a Machu Picchu 1 and 2 boxes.
- 4. Click the “Cart (2)” button at the top of the screen, next to “Your account”.
- 5. Click the “Checkout” button.
- 6. You’ll be redirected to Your Account, and you’ll be able to download the resources through the “Click here” buttons.
If you have any problems to download or use the resources, please contact us.