Join Our Mailing List
Sign up for our mailing list to receive our monthly newsletter, with free samples of our resources.
December: Samples of the activities included in ¿Dónde están las llaves?, our latest icebreaker to practice the difference between estar and hay, and the prepositions of place.
Archive & Categories
BaBlog Last Post
Posted by Alvaro under: News
We’re getting ready for our seventh school year with Bablingua and we’d like more teachers to have access to all of our online resources. We’re offering schools and counties a special account for their Spanish teachers: unlimited access to all the icebreakers, cultural corner videos, smart lesson plans, vocabulary cards, games and ebooks published in this website at a low price, a one-time payment of $475 per school (check our how to order section for more details.)
If your school or county is interested in this offer, just contact us. We’ll create an account for each school with access to the whole site. And if you need more reasons to open a school account, have a look at our Campus: online access to all our videos for students and teachers, which means they’ll be able to watch them everywhere: tablets, cellphones, computer labs, home…
We encourage school districts, teachers and schools to email us to open their doors to the Hispanic world.
We publish new materials every month so you have a wide variety of up-to-date videos to choose from. These are our resources so far (contact us if you’d like to receive a copy):
- 54 Icebreakers for different levels, which cover the most important grammar and vocabulary topics. We’re currently working in adding optional Spanish subtitles to all of them, check our progress here.
- 11 videos and activities from our Cultural Corner so your students are exposed to the different Hispanic accents and cultures
- 4 Smart Lesson Plans with all you need to offer a different class based on new technologies and active involvement from your students.
- 4 sets of Vocabulary Cards that will help your students remember and practice vocabulary previously taught.
- 2 ebooks: “Hablan2”, designed to encourage speaking from the first day and “Escucha: hay un ladrón en mi clase”, to boost your student’s listening and…